Choosing between a Disney cruise and a vacation at Disneyworld
Travelers have a lot of choices when it comes to spending a dream vacation. Visiting the magical world of Disney is a dream come true for kids of all ages and many families look into planning such holidays.
When trying to come up with the best solution for a family vacation, you should consider both family cruise deals and spending the vacation at one of the Disney resorts.
Reasons to choose a Disney cruises :
- Value: the price includes the cabin, dining and some entertainment
- Activities: there are numerous activities available for the kids and there aren’t many chances they’d get bored
- Variety: you get to visit quite a lot of places along the way
- Pampering: regardless of the cruise you choose, you’ll get pampered with all the services needed all the time
- Simplicity: just board and relax. No need to worry about what you’ll be doing the next day because at least part of the activities is pre-planned. And you won’t need to spend too much extra cash either.
Reasons to choose Disneyworld hotels :
- Long(er) trip: if you want a long vacation, Disneyworld offers a variety of theme parks, two water parks and a shopping district. So you’ve got a lot of things to do.
- Control the cost of accommodation and flight: choose a room only reservation and book the flights to Orlando separately. If you saved some miles, that’s even better.
- Control the cost of meals: if you choose a studio or apartment with kitchen, you can enjoy some home-cooked meals and hence reduce the cost and eat healthier. More so, you can pack healthy snacks and take a nice break to enjoy them while you visit the parks (instead of just rushing to the first fast food or ice cream stall).
- Choose when to visit the parks: sometimes the parks are open only for the resort guests (the “Extra Magic Hours”). Take advantage of that and spend the time there when it’s not extremely crowded.